What is The Heart Fitness?
The Heart Fitness LLC is a new family and veteran-owned fitness studio. Our focus is on improving health and wellness in the community. Their way, on their time, how they want it. We specialize in group fitness classes for adults and children. We are located at 504 Broad Street in Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526.
What will my child be doing?
Students 5-11 years old will be in a group of 10 or less and will be able to take part in our camps. All counselors are also CPR/First-Aid certified. Students will also take breaks and get up and active with our certified instructors who will teach them yoga, dance, fun physical activities, Spanish, arts and crafts, movies, music, reading, sports, and games. Activities will take place outdoors or inside. Our camp will help build confidence, and keep your child in tip-top shape.
What about transportation, is it also included during summer camp?
Yes! We are licensed and insured to transport children to and from activities and school. During the summer you will receive updates on what our detailed plan is for the week.
What time do you begin and end and how much does it cost?
Our camp runs Monday-Friday.
Parents have several options:
Summer or Track Out Camp
- 7:30AM-5PM, $220 per week per child or $60 per day per child
Before and/or After-School Camp with Transportation to and/or from School
- Before-School 7:30am-9:30am, $70 per week per child
- After-School 2pm-5pm, $70 per week per child
- Before and After-School, $130 per week per child
*School must be within 15 miles of studio. We do not offer daily rates for before and after school.
*Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to camp week.
Are there any discounts?
If you have more than one child you’ll receive a sibling discount of up to 15% off. Please call or email us.
If you need financial assistance, Click Here
Is breakfast or lunch provided?
We ask that children bring a packed breakfast and or lunch. Lunches should be in a paper, plastic, or reusable bag with their name clearly labeled on the bag. Leave the healthy snacks and drinks to us!
What are some of your safety protocols?
- During the pandemic, camp counselors wear masks at all times and temperature checks are taken daily.
- If children are not feeling well or someone in the home, we strongly urge parents to keep their child at home for the day or communicate with us first.
- CDC guidelines are followed.
- Children are asked to bring a mask and wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes due to physical activity.
- Masks are worn only if social distancing is not possible.
- The studio is cleaned twice daily. Masks, gloves, wipes and hand sanitizer are also available.
*Refunds for missed days, closures due to an outbreak, a child being sent home may not be granted.
Do you take children with learning disabilities or special needs and concerns?
We welcome and will aim to help all children. Our staff are well trained.
If your child has an injury, medical condition, behavioral illness of any kind, The Heart Fitness must be notified immediately to ensure we can accommodate their needs.
Children should be potty trained and know how to change him or herself. All parents must fill out a MEDICATION CONSENT FORM. Medication will be kept in a locked box at all times.
What is your discipline policy?
Children are expected to follow all rules and adhere to instructions from the staff. Children who are disruptive or do not adhere to the rules will be subject to the Discipline Policy. All incident reports will be discussed privately with parent or guardian.
- 1st incident: Written warning
- 2nd incident: Written warning following a possible one or two-day suspension.
- 3rd incident: Possible dismissal from the program.
*Immediate dismissal from the program can occur at any time given severe circumstances. Refunds for missed days due to a discipline dismissal may not be granted.
Do I need to register my children separately?
Each child must be booked separately.
You may also register online Click here to register.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Call The Heart Fitness at (919) 442-8826 or email Hello@TheHeartFitness.com